The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum of Cambodia is pleased to inform to the public that the museum is close for visit during noon (11:30 AM – 01:30 PM) Until further notices.
1. Body temperature check.
Note: the test is quick and is carried out by a laser thermometer.
The test is obligatory.
2. Washing hand with hand-sanitizer or powder as many times
as possible at the spot provided.
3. Keep distancing at least 1 meter.
4. Tour guide and the guest must wear a mask.5. No spitting or throwing the used-mask withing the museum ground.
6. Keep the rest room clean.
– Administration office: 077 252 121
– Exhibition and research section: 016 526 767 or 078 928 799
Or by email:
Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
The Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is the memorial site of the S-21 interrogation and detention center of the Khmer Rouge regime. Located in the heart of Phnom Penh, it preserves a tragic period in history with the aim to encourage visitors to be messengers of peace.